WHO WE SERVE
BUSINESS OWNERS, CEOs
You are accomplished but want to achieve greater business success by leveraging your experience, new knowledge and thinking.
ENGINEERS & SCIENTISTS
You want to achieve greater success in business by leveraging your engineering strengths, new business knowledge and business
You want business responsibilities & promotions – as VP, SVP, EVP, President, Partner, Managing Partner or CEO – leveraging your experience and gaining new knowledge and thinking.
3 of 4 startups fail; you want to be the one left standing. Most entrepreneurs are good at 1 or 2 things, few have good business thinking and acumen; you want to succeed by developing good ‘business thinking’ and master the business success factors.
MBAs & BUSINESS PEOPLE
You have education and experience. You want greater business success by filling your gaps, acquiring knowledge and new business thinking discreetly.
You are an independent seeking to develop good ‘business thinking’ to achieve greater business success
PEOPLE WITH NON-BUSINESS BACKGROUNDS
You grew up in a non-business family or background and having difficulty developing a ‘business mindset’.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
- I wish I had access to these resources when I started my business. It would have saved me a lot of heartache and money.
- Business schools need to cover the stuff that is available on this website. It would help more MBAs be more successful.
- Anybody in a business that is not doing as well as they’d like should use this website every day. It will help them get their head straight and they will do a lot better in their business and make more money.
- Membership on this website should be required for every entrepreneur. With two-thirds to three-quarters of companies failing within ten years, mastering the success factors will reduce the failure rate by a big number, will create more jobs.
- I’m a psychologist. Why don’t they teach this in business school?
ARE YOU COMMITTED TO ACHIEVING GREATER SUCCESS?
Every body starts in business as an amateur; only the ones who practice with drive, commitment and constant learning become successful business professionals.
– Ram V. Iyer
- Have you honestly assessed yourself?
- Are you committed to leveraging your strengths?
- Are you committed to fixing your weaknesses or finding complementary people?
- Are you willing to seek help from experienced people (and listen)?
- Are you willing to work hard?