The Art of Winning as a Small Business
– Timeless Strategies from the ‘Art of War’ by Sun Tzu FOR SMALL BUSINESSES
As a small business owner, employee or entrepeneur, you have inherent advantages and disadvantages. You can become more successful in business using timeless strategies gleaned by Becky Sheetz from the General Sun Tzu’s ‘Art of War’. You can apply strategies and tactics gleaned from from the battlefield in your small business – to outmaneuver, partner or beat – to win against the BIG boys!
This dynamic and eye-opening workshop highlights pitfalls and success attributes that are most common among small businesses, leveraging the inspiring and empowering insights from the classic, The Art of War, written by the Chinese general Sun Tzu over 2,000 years ago.
The Art of War has inspired military, political, and business leaders across the world with its brilliant strategies for prevailing against opponents. At the core of this classic treatise is the message that sledgehammer approaches can backfire, and size alone does not guarantee victory. Strategy, positioning, planning and leadership matter, making Sun Tzu’s teachings perfect for small business owners and entrepreneurs in fierce competition for customers, market share and talent.
Sheetz helps small businesses succeed leverage recurring themes from Sun Tzu’s ‘Art of War’ including tenacity, timing and decisiveness . You will learn strategies and tactics from the insights of the master strategist Sun Tzu in the ‘Art of War’ to get what you want. At the end of the workshop, you will come away with new insights into your competitive advantages, and how to hone and use them to catapult your small business, whether solo or with employees.
The Art of War for Small Business is the first major book to apply Sun Tzu’s wisdom to the small business arena. Featuring inspiring examples of entrepreneurial success, the book’s 12 timeless lessons reveal how to:
- choose the right ground for your battles
- prepare without falling prey to paralysis
- leverage strengths while overcoming limitations
- strike competitors’ weakest points and seize every opportunity
- focus priorities and resources on conquering key challenges
- go where the enemy is not
- build and leverage strategic alliances
Big companies may deploy overwhelming forces, but small companies can outsmart, outmaneuver, and out strategize larger adversaries to capture markets, serve unmet needs, and emerge victorious.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Who was Sun Tzu, his insights and wisdom from the battlefields of China and how you could leverage them?
- What are the inherent strengths of small sized businesses?
- What are some mindset issues of small businesses that could impede your greater success?
- Which of Sun Tzu’s strategies could you use as a small business owner or leader?
- What are the four ‘gaps’ in business people that often lead to limited success or failure.
”Becky truly equips small businesses with the strategies and tactics to help them win more often.”
WHO IS THIS FOR?
- You are a small business owner who wants to become more successful.
- You work in a small company and want to become more successful in your career.
- You are an early-stage entrepreneur who wants to succeed in business (>70% fail).
- You are an MBA or business person seeking greater business success.
- You are a solopreneur/freelancer wanting to become more successful competing in the world dominated by many big businesses.
“If your thinking is NOT business-minded, all the money, technology and outside talent cannot result in business success. “
– Ram V. Iyer, Business Thinking Institute
THE WORKSHOP LOCATION….
One full day at your location or ours.
UPCOMING PUBLIC WORKSHOP: New York City, TBD, 2018
1-Day Workshop – $1295
(Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks and Coffee included)
CLICK BUTTON BELOW TO REGISTER (you will be taken to a new page)
Becky Sheetz is a a business trainer, speaker, martial arts master and author. An expert on Sun Tzu’s strategy, she speaks to groups of men and women. Her clients have included Delta Airlines, Oscar Mayer and many others.
“Ram’s message is one of the most insightful and powerful (let me add ‘important’) messages for the business world.”
– Chuck Reaves, Internationally known Keynote Speaker
AFTER THE WORKSHOP…
We will schedule a call with Becky and Ram a week after the workshop so you can seek additional questions about the ‘Art of Winning in Business as a Small Business’. You will also get regular emails with new content to encourage and accelerate your success.
SOME QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE:
What is the investment for this workshop?
The price for public workshops are listed above (if there is an upcoming public workshop). For a workshop at your location, the price depends on many factors such as number of participants, location and additional services required. Please send us a message from our CONTACT page or call us at +1 609 275 6300.
Where do I stay during the workshop?
If you are not local, we will provide you with a list of nearby hotels so you can choose a place that suits your budget.
I have special dietary needs. Can you accomodate them?
Sure, please let us know and we will try our best to accomodate your needs.
I have more questions about the workshop.
Please send us a message from our CONTACT page or call us at +1 609 275 6300.
[nd_video video_source=”local” aspect_ratio=”16by9″ different_values=”0″ fid=”1311″ vfid=”1312″]
[nd_slider_item type_slider=”image” fid=”1036″ height=”600px” block_color=”green” different_values=”0″]
[nd_slider_item type_slider=”image” fid=”916″ height=”380px” block_color=”green” different_values=”0″]